Welcome to Inrad Group Ltd, a centre for adventure activities and outdoor coaching and training. We offer a wide range of activities suited to all ages and abilities.
First Aid Training
REC quality assured, hands-on, realistic and applicable first aid training.
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- First Aid at Work (FAW)
- First Aid at Work Refresher
- Paediatric First Aid (12 hr)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (6 hr)
- Defibrillator (AED) Training
- REC 2-day Outdoor First Aid
- REC Advanced (remote) First Aid – level 4
- In-house & Bespoke Courses
Adventurous activities, training and qualifications for all ages.
- British canoeing awards: 1* and 2* training and assessment, FSRT
- Introduction to White Water kayaking – 6 day course
- Introduction to White Water kayaking – 2 day course
- Guided canoeing trips, UK
- Hill and mountain navigation courses
- Gorge walking adventure
CONTACT US TODAY ON: 01630 647 165
Water Rescue Training and Assessment
Inrad is a centre of excellence for water rescue and safety training and a remote centre for SFJ Awards. We deliver training and assessment to DEFRA Mod 1,2 and 3.
Kayaking and Canoeing
Discover what kayaking is all about with our amazing six-day introductory white water course. If that’s too long try our shorter river and lake based courses or enjoy a fully led river, canal or lake trip.
British Canoeing Training and Awards
Learn from top class and experienced coaches and gain your British Canoeing star award or Foundation Safety and Rescue award.
Let our leaders take you for an adventure: gorge walking, climbing, overnight camping. We cater for groups, schools and individuals.
Our navigation courses provide you with the skills you need to stay safe in the mountains: two day courses take place in the hills of North Wales but we are able to provide a course that suits you where you want it.
Medical and First Aid Training
Inrad is proud to be an elite centre for REC first aid training in the UK. We provide training to industry, schools, adventure centres and individuals. Courses include First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid at Work, Paediatric First Aid, 16 hour hr (2 day) First Aid, Expedition First Aid (REC 4), Medical Gases.
Our customers say
A great navigation course! Well structured to offer gradual progression and consolidation. Excellent rope work module on the 2nd day too. I learnt loads and would highly recommend it.