EFAW 21 Jan 2020
Time: 09:00 start
Emergency First Aid at Work Course (EFAW)
This course will provide you with the skills to manage an accident scene in your workplace.
Who Should Attend?
All employees who wish to become qualified First Aiders.
Our EFAW courses provide you with the best and most upto date first aid training through scenario-based learning.
After the course you will be able to:
- effectively maintain a casualty’s airway,
- deal with a casualty who is unconscious,
- deal with a casualty who is injured (as a result of an accident at work),
- deal with a casualty who is suffering from a medical condition,
- understand the requirements of reporting procedures,
- understand the need for safe disposal of clinical waste.