- This event has passed.
First Aid at Work (FAW) Course 13-15 Nov 2018
November 13, 2018 - November 15, 2018£165
Date: 13-15 November 2018
Time: 09:00 start
Venue: The Training Centre, Crewe, Cheshire
First Aid at Work Course (FAW)
This course will provide you with the skills to manage an accident scene in your workplace.
Who Should Attend?
All employees who wish to become qualified First Aiders.
Our FAW courses provide you with the best and most unto date first aid training through scenario -based learning.
After the course you will be able to:
- ensure that your first aid kits comply with the standards set by the HSE,
- effectively communicate and delegate until the Emergency services arrive,
- effectively treat and maintain a casualty with minor or major injuries,
- deal with a casualty who is unconscious,
- deal with a casualty who is injured (as a result of an accident at work),
- deal with a casualty who is suffering from a medical condition,
- reporting procedures,
- disposal of clinical waste.