- This event has passed.
First Aid at Work Re-qualification 19th & 21st March 2019
March 19 @ 09:00 - 17:00£130
Date: 19th and 21th March 2019
Time: 09:00 start
Venue: Crewe, Cheshire
First Aid at Work Course (FAW) Re-qualification
This is a two day assessed course. The course will provide you with the skills to manage an accident scene in your workplace.
Who Should Attend?
All employees who wish to become qualified First Aiders.
Our FAW courses provide you with the best and most upto date first aid training through scenario-based learning.
After the course you will be able to:
- ensure that your first aid kits comply with the standards set by the HSE,
- effectively communicate and delegate until the Emergency services arrive,
- effectively treat and maintain a casualty with minor or major injuries,
- deal with a casualty who is unconscious,
- deal with a casualty who is injured (as a result of an accident at work),
- deal with a casualty who is suffering from a medical condition,
- understand and use correct reporting procedures,
- understand the need for correct disposal of clinical waste.